City Wellbeing Centre
- Mental health matters: What we feel can have a great effect on our general mental health and wellbeing. This can affect our feelings about ourselves, our relationships or work life.
- Treatment works: Over 90% of our clients have found expert professional therapy helpful. The Treatment that Tavistock Relationships provides via City Wellbeing Centre has been proved to be effective in largest naturalistic evidenced study of psychotherapy ever produced.
- World-leading expert therapy: Tavistock Relationships is a world centre of excellence in the delivery and training of psychotherapy.
A strong partnership providing a range of high-quality services
Commissioned by the City of London Corporation, the internationally renowned Tavistock Relationships, which has more than 70 years’ experience of supporting individuals and couples with mental health concerns and relationship problems, will deliver a range of high quality services, including:
- individual counselling and psychotherapy
- couple psychotherapy
- group therapy
- psychosexual therapy
- mentalization-based approaches for couples in conflict
- help for separated and divorced couples
- parenting interventions
- short-term interventions for individuals and couples affected by lockdown
- couples living together with dementia
- 50+ support for retiring couples
A unique approach based on what you can afford
A unique feature of the services offered at the City Wellbeing Centre is that
the therapy is accessible to all. As a non-profit organisation, Tavistock Relationships provides its therapeutic services on the basis of what individuals and couples can afford. Using a sliding scale, individuals and couples will be helped to agree a fee for sessions that is affordable. Those in position to pay more will enable the provision of therapy for those on lower incomes.
This approach helps to ensure Tavistock Relationships' financial sustainability whilst safeguarding its continued irrespective of income.