Useful forms

Below you will find a range of useful forms for your setting
  • Request for Early Years Involvement

Do you have concerns about a child’s development? Would you like an opportunity to discuss your concerns and gain some ideas for useful strategies?

Download and complete the form below, and email it to Isabelle Britten-Denniee.

  • Early Years SEN Inclusion Fund

Do you need additional funding to support a child with SEND in your setting? You will find the eligibility criteria and the request form below (see the documents attached to be added)

  • Request for other agencies’ involvement

You will find below the referral forms for Educational Psychologist, Early Help or Social Care and Speech and Language Service involvement.

  • Childcare Accessibility Scheme

If a City of London resident family attending your setting is struggling with childcare costs, consider supporting them to apply for the Childcare Accessibility Scheme. You will find the application form below.

  • Early Years Funding

You will find below the latest version of the spreadsheet needed to claim your termly early years funding for the eligible 2, 3 and 4 year olds attending your setting

  • Disability Access Fund

If a child attending your setting is in receipt of the Disability Living Allowance, you can apply for a yearly amount to support the child further. You will find the application form below.